10/1/10

The plan

Since I wrote out my most recent goals i need to write out my most recent plan.

1. P90x everyday. But instead of following the workout routine I'll do the resistance days, everyday, during the week with a yoga day on Saturday and stretching day on Sunday. And ab ripper every Monday, wednesday, and Friday.

2. Running everyday but mix up the runs.every other day I want to run 3 miles steadily and then the other days do intervals. I also want to go for a run outside on Saturdays or Sundays to mix it up.

Nutrition:

1. Eat a fruit or veggie with every meal.

2. No pop and no fast food. Ever. The end.

3. Less sugar and less processed foods. Remember those chemicals are poison!!

4. Get kid vitamins, without iron, and see if they make it hard for me to breathe. I want to take vitamins but the ones I have right now seem to be what triggers my breathing issues.

5. Log foods. If it goes in it needs to be written down!

No comments:

Post a Comment